Chic fashion style is the elegance and class minus the vibrant colours. I find this style a neat and tidy kind of style as it involves mostly blacks and whites. It is all class and ecstatic elegance with nothing overdone and no overtly garish colors.
The word “chic” means elegance and stylishness which usually refers to a particular type. It is a word that used by many people to give you an idea of the style of a particular fashion or the styles in which a home is decorated.
The chic fashion style is famously known for wearing monochromatic pieces with a sleek clean lines.
Casual chic attire basically requires that you mix a dressy element l, like tailored slacks or a very feminine blouse. And with something completely informal like a leather jacket or a pair of jeans.
Being a classy woman means to be elegant and tasteful with what you wear…. Classy is not just about what you wear, but also an attitude.
It means you always want to present your very best to the world, but in a way that is not flashy. The casual chic look on office attire can be took to another level by using a minimal amount of foundation and eye makeup,but using a dramatic lip colour like a bright red or burgundy.
“When wearing black and white you can really go crazy with your shoes”.
Here are some of the Do’s and Don’ts of casual chic:
- When going for a casual-chic style it’s important to consider where you will be wearing your outfit.
- Pairing a sexy top and a pair of jeans may be good for a daytime date, but it may not be the best option for an office environment.
- Casual-chic attire in the workplace should be professional and appropriate.
- When dressing for the office, create an even balance by using work clothes. And some of your fun accessories.
- They may wear jeans and a cute t-shirt, but will over- accessories it to the point of looking ridiculous.
There are 5 Simple ways to look like chic fashion style:
- Keep the cloth simple and focus on the bang and shoes.
- Show some skin at the right places
- Natural Hair and Makeup
- Pay attention to details
- Just be yourself.